TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Payment is due 7 days from invoice, unless other terms form part of our Supplier/Client agreement. Failure to pay on time does not constitute cancellation of the booking, and the Terms and Conditions applicable to Cancellations and Postponements as set out below will apply.
• Once Proof of Payment is received delegates will receive a confirmation email and calendar request for the event.
login details will be sent to delegates 7 days before the event.
• To avoid possible additional costs, WRITTEN NOTICE of any changes to your booking must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org within the following timeframes:
1. CANCEL WITHOUT COSTS: If you advise us BY EMAIL at least SEVEN calendar days from invoice
2. PAY 50% OF THE EVENT FEE: If you advise us BY EMAIL more than SEVEN calendar days before the event
3. PAY 100% OF THE EVENT FEE: If you advise us BY EMAIL less than 24 hours before the start of the scheduled course, OR if the delegate is ABSENT without notification
1. WITHOUT COSTS: If you advise us BY EMAIL more than THREE working days before the event
2. WITH ADDITIONAL FEE (R199 PER DELEGATE): If you advise us BY EMAIL THREE or less working days before the event date, or if the delegate is ABSENT without notification, but still wants the option of postponement
3. The invoice for the event remains due and payable as at the scheduled start date of the original event booked, and payment terms are not extended for postponements or exchanges to future events.
• Postponements must be utilised within a maximum of ONE YEAR from the scheduled date of the original event booked, or the event fee will be forfeited.
• Once you have postponed, the CANCELLATION terms above no longer apply to the future event, and you cannot subsequently cancel the booking without
being liable for the full event fee.
• Special promotions applicable to the original event dates will not carry over to the postponed dates where the new dates fall outside of the promotion period.
1. Should it be necessary, SALESGURU reserves the right to substitute the Speakers.